Oil and Gas Drilling
Nordrill offers a range of hydraulic and AC driven Top Drive systems for oil and gas drilling. The systems are high tech, innovative and suitable for both the onshore and offshore segments. Our advantage is tailormade solutions for our customers, to meet rig requirements. Nordrills Top Drive systems can be delivered complete with Power Pack and controll system.
Advanced Top Drive drilling systems
Our solutions are cost effective by utilizing long lasting components and reliable gearboxes, offering easy maintenance access and being highly automated. All our systems can endure Artic conditions down to -40°C and desert conditions up to as high as +55°C
- The modular design enables larger overhauls and repairs on-site.
- High capacity thrust bearing.
- Single BUS cable communication between power pack and Top Drive.
- High load capacity swivel bearing.
- Can be delivered as standalone system or integrated into existing rig structure.
- Intelligent, safe and intuitive operator interface.
- Advanced sensors alerting the operator of developing issues, avoiding sudden shot down.
- Remote Access System (RAS) enabling NorDrill engineers to support customers all over the world without need of on-site assistance.
- 360 degrees free rotation pipe handler.
- Remote controlled pipe handler.
- Self-maintained gear lubrication system.
- Motor can run 2 settings for different torque/speed curves.
- Gearbox spline to enable in-field pulling of main shaft.
- Single IBOP (mud saver valve) remotely operated from operator panel.
- Thread saver – Top Drive weight compensation system.
- Link tilt system for drill pipe pick up, with 70 degrees movement possible.
- Quick connectors for all loops.